|The artist is Ana Gonzalez, who showed her gorgeous painting at the 2011 Fairfax High School art show in Fairfax, VA. She is planning on doing art as a career.|
This is my natal BML placement, which makes an objective description more difficult. Fortunately, the mother of my god-daughter also has Lilith here - comparing her experience to mine made this description infinitely easier to do.
- Not accepted by peer groups, especially when young.
- Sometimes, there is a strong magnetism apparent when the adult native engages particular groups of people – in other words, the shape-shifting quality of Lilith appears with greater maturity. For example, a teacher who is well-liked by students, but who is cautious around peers outside of a work setting. The person still feels “cast-out” by groups, but not by all groups.
- A certain “restlessness” with regard to children, which may increase if a nurturing sign like Cancer is on the 11th House cusp. Lilith in Cancer is something of a "toxic mother", although it may simply suggest a woman who wisely decides not to have children.
- Person projects large emotional demands onto friends, and may end up feeling betrayed by friends who find it difficult to cope with the pressure being placed on them.
- Person may have a friend who embodies Lilith.
- Marriage to a “friend” or a “friend with benefits”, which causes problems.
Monica Lewinski has true Lilith conjunct the IC within five degrees, which is too wide for a "tight" conjunction, but still had a tremendous impact. She will be typecast as Lilith for the rest of her life.
10th House Lilith: Where Lilith is Shape-Shifting Boss
What Did I Miss?
12th House Lilith: The Face of Eve (The Social Servant)
Willow's Web Astrology