Saturday, May 30, 2015

My Pinterest Astrology board

Mercury is Rx at 11 degrees Gemini smack dab on my Mid-Heaven at the moment, so you all know I'm in a communicating sort of mood!

Just thought I would put up a little note about my Pinterest board on Astrology.  This is a freebie for my readers who want to know more about my opinion on various astrology books.  If you're looking for some great summer astrology reading, this board could be just what you are looking for.  If you are looking for some great art with astrological themes, this board will be a treat.  There are a few scattered pins on Jyotish and Chinese astrology, but this is mostly a treasure trove for Western astrology lovers.

Here is the link to my Astrology board.  I hope some of you will "Follow" me if you enjoy it.

In other news, I am going to put some thoughts up for an article on the Prophet Mohammed's birthday fairly soon.  The fully developed article will hopefully follow at some point this summer when I have a little more free time to write.


No comments:

Post a Comment